Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tinkbell



Hey there everyone. Just popping in with quick movie review. I literally just got done watching the Tinkerbell movie. All I can say is wow. I just have the regular dvd and I was blown away by the animation. I really can't wait to get a Blu-Ray player now so I can buy this movie on Blu-Ray. This to me is Disney animation making a leap back to that classic storytellers world. I thought the story was pretty good but was made excellent with the superb animation and color in this movie. If you are at all a Disney animation fan you will love this film. I never once questioned Tinkerbell voice either, which surprised me. I didn't really think I could get used to hearing Tinkerbell talk, but the gave her the perfect voice and personality. It took me a while to make myself watch this and now I am regretting that I did wait so long. If anyone hasn't seen, watch it. Then let me know what you think. Also, if you have seen it, join in and let all of us know what you thouught of it. I also found this neat Tinkbell wallpaper on Google that I thought I would share with you guys. Enjoy and talk to you all soon.


2 comments:

Heath said...

All I can say is....dito. I had the same hestations about watching this movie, but then I got it for my daughter and really enjoyed it. I was worried they wouldn't do Tinkerbell justice, but I was wrong.

Rae! said...

Hey would like to congratulate you on your first mile. Awesome!!!! Keep it up. Post your progress over at
Team Voice Event Page
http://virtualvoiceevents.blogspot.com/