Sunday, June 28, 2009

Finally saw Up




So how's everyone been doing? I just got back from seeing Up today, finally. We saw in it 3D of course and I must say that Pixar has done it again. It reminded me a lot Ratouille in the way it tried to tug at the heart strings. I found that there was plenty of good old Pixar comedy in the movie as well. I have always been a fan of the color in amination and this film delivers. The color of the balloons really seemed to stand out and contrast against everything. All of the characters in the movie I thought were well done. I would definitely suggest this movie to any Disney/Pixar fan or pretty much anyone. It's a great movie for any age. Kudos Pixar.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I loved Up - and I must get one of the talking stuffed Dug toys. He so reminds me of my dogs and I think they would say a lot of the same things.

I was hiding under the porch because I love you.

Will you be my prisoner - please.

Heath said...

This was a great movie. I saw it in a regular theater...no 3D in my area. I brought my daughter who is just shy of 2 years old. It was her first movie and I didn't think she would make it through the whole thing, but she proved me wrong. It was a great experience.

DebWDW said...

Loved it! I hope to see it again this weekend. And I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the TTA.

Matt said...

I loved Up as well! Hope you brought tissues! However, I wasn't all that impressed with the 3D. It wasn't all that impressive to me, but I guess I'm spoiled on Disney Park 3D.