Friday, July 15, 2011

Showtime Saturday - Hope

Showtime Saturday - Hope by DisHippy
Showtime Saturday - Hope, a photo by DisHippy on Flickr.

For this Showtime Saturday shot, I know it's going up early but I have to work tomorrow, I wanted to highlight something I think a lot of people pass by. Flights of Wonder in the Animal Kingdom is an extremely interesting show in a beautiful setting. One thing I like most about this show is that it goes back to that original concept in Disney Imagineering, edutainment. A show where you are both entertained and informed about different species of birds. One thing evident in this show is that the people involved in this show really do love what they do. One of the highlights to the show is when they bring our Hope, a beautiful Bald Eagle. I really love the way this shot turned out because Hope's handler is looking up at her with such respect that you can tell that she and Hope are both quite happy where they are. I hope you all have seen this show and if not, please give it a chance, at least once. :) Enjoy!

No comments: