Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Signs Of The Seasons

Signs Of The Seasons by DisHippy
Signs Of The Seasons, a photo by DisHippy on Flickr.

I found out when I went to shoot these balloons that they were quite a bit more difficult to shoot than I had anticipated. The lighting is mixed and uneven, and I just didn't really see an angle I 100% liked. This is what I ended up with, but I will be going back with new ideas for better compositions. Please let me know what you all think on this one. Any suggestions or comments would be greatly appreciated. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think it's a visually engaging photo. The composition looks great and overall I feel you've done a great job! Is it at all possible to take a photo of one air balloon? I'd love to see a close up! Happy capturing!!