Wednesday, November 16, 2011

It All Started With A Drop

It All Started With A Drop by DisHippy
It All Started With A Drop, a photo by DisHippy on Flickr.

So last night in a moment of complete spontaneity, I decided I wanted to give water drop photography a try. Without a whole lot of research or prior knowledge, I set up a small make shift water drop studio in my kitchen and started experimenting. These four shots are the best out of the 200+ shots that I fired off. Since then, I've done quite a bit of research in the technique itself as well as the camera settings. I have a bit of a shopping list to fill to make my "studio" more conducive to a more solid final result, so you will be seeing some more of my little water drops in the future. I have a feeling this is going to give way to an obsession for me. LoL. Please let me know what you think as any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated. Enjoy!

No comments: