Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Glass Roots

Glass Roots by DisHippy
Glass Roots, a photo by DisHippy on Flickr.

I wanted to get back to posting some Chihuly shots because out a week and a half, I get to shoot another Chihuly exhibit. I'm so excited to just be getting away for the weekend, but having the opportunity to see another Chihuly exhibit and shoot it is a plus. Jenea and I will be heading to Indianapolis, IN for the 14 and 15 to visit their Children's Museum to see the Fireworks in Glass exhibit. A nice big tower and glass ceiling to see and shoot. I can't wait to get back to my "glass roots" since it was Chihuly exhibits as well as Disney that got me into photography in the first place.

This particular shot is from the Missouri Botanical Garden in the main atrium. I love shooting this chandelier, as I'm sure you've all noticed. Please let me know what you all think as any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated. Enjoy!

P.S. - If anyone lives in the area and can offer any suggestions of things to do or shoot in the Indianapolis area, please let me know. We need something to do on Saturday evening I believe. :)

No comments: