Monday, November 26, 2012

POTD - Rust And Gold

Rust And Gold by DisHippy
Rust And Gold, a photo by DisHippy on Flickr.

After my limited success with the sigma 105mm macro, I decided that I wanted to try a different focal length out. I shot this with the Nikon 40mm f/2.8 micro, which for the money is a perfectly sharp little lens. I do think as far as versatility towards my water drop photography, I'm thinking I'll give a 60mm a try. I think that would be just perfect. The more I do this type of photography, the more I get excited to put more into it. I'm looking at a new lens eventually, and I really want a trigger kit to time my shots in sync, which would do wonders for my success rate. Please let me know what you all think as any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated. Enjoy!

No comments: