Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Couple Good Things

So just a couple of good things that have happened to me the past couple days. I received Meet the Robinsons for free on Blu-Ray from the Disney Movie Rewards for my birthday. That meant I needed to get a Blu-Ray player STAT. I ran into a good deal on a Sony Blu-Ray player so I made the leap. The first movie I watched was of course Meet the Robinsons. The color and detail on this Blu-Ray is simply amazing. If any of you have a Blu-Ray player and you don’t have this movie, you must go out and get it. It is well worth it and to think that Disney gave that movie to me for my birthday made me even happier. Anyways, I have Wall-E on Blu-Ray to watch next and I will review it as well as future Disney/Pixar Blu-Rays that I get. See ya all.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

A free movie from Disney - that's awesome! Love Blu-Ray, it's amazing!