Monday, August 10, 2009

Fantasyland Audio Guide Review

Hey there everyone. Just wanted to pop in and give my two cents on the newly released Fantasyland Audio Guide presented by Lou Mongello. I must say that I am a huge fan of the Audio Guides for Main Street U.S.A. and Adventureland. I also must say that this is just as good as the past two if not better. I listened to it two times through the minute I got it. This along with the other two guides are a must have for any Disney fan. I caught myself making mental notes along the audio guide of things I had never experienced or little details that Lou points out that I want to see when I'm in WDW. I think it is great to listen to whether you are in the parks or not. If you have not gotten this audio guide to Fantasyland, I must incourage you to do so. Another great addition to an already stellar series. Kudos Lou.

1 comment:

MikeF. said...

Thanks for the report. Me personally I am waiting for the FrontierLand one. I have a lot of memories from when I was a castmember there.