Monday, December 14, 2009

I'm Back and With a bit of a Question

Hey there everyone! How have you all been? I want to first apologize for my absence the last couple of months. I suffered a bad hard drive crash on my laptop which was my only link to the internet and of course, my blog. So now I'm back with things in a semi back in order. So I had a bit of a question to post for anyone with an opinion about it. I am planning a trip for about 10 people in the spring of 2011. I know that's a long way off but I need to start planning now since we have so many people. We want to go in the spring and we want to go for Flower and Garden. I want to go when the weather is nice and when flower and garden is on. I was thinking early to mid March but wasn't sure. If anyone has any insight I would love to hear it. This will be our first trip ever outside of summer (thank goodness!). So I think I need a bit of help. Thanks guys and it's great to be back. Stay tuned for some more blogs. Later!

1 comment:

Matt said...

Great to have you back!

The earliest that I have ever been (with the exception of a couple of Spring Break trips in grade school) was mid May before Memorial Day. That time isn't too terrible. Not all schools are out just yet, so there are fewer people. However, the closer to Memorial Day you get, the more crowded it gets, so the eariler in May the better. Of course, the temperatures are as bad as the rest of the summer if that is an issue.

This is all from what I've read and heard, not from experience, but it seems like early April would be a good time to go. It's between the two crowed times of this part of the year (Spring Break and Easter) and since schools are back in session for the most part, it would be good. April also isn't as hot.

Just my thoughts. Definitely checkout the crowd calendar though. That would be your best bet.