Friday, December 18, 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Hey there everyone. I just wanted to pop in and wish everyone out there a very merry christmas. I think a lot of us get so wrapped up in buying and wrapping gifts and running around everywhere, we often forget what christmas is all about. Make sure that some time this christmas season that you take in everything you have, don’t focus on any of the bad, don’t focus on presents you still have to buy, don’t focus on what you want for christmas, focus on what you have and the people you have around you. I think you may surprise yourself. Working in retail I’ve noticed that too many people have lost sight of what christmas is all about. I just want to wish everyone out there a merry christmas and all the best.



Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Rae! said...

Hi!!! Glad to hear from you.
I can understand. I have 2 teens and they are driving me crazy with all the running around.
You have a great Christmas!!

Matt said...

Merry Christmas buddy!

Amanda said...

Merry Christmas!

Jeff W said...

Merry Christmas Mike!