Thursday, November 4, 2010

Trying to Get Back to Blogging

Hey there everyone, at least everyone that has stuck it out this long to still follow my blog. I'd like to do a couple things to get back on a semi regular posting schedule. I'd like to begin sharing my photography posting from Flickr. A lot of my shots won't have anything to do with Disney but I think you all may enjoy. Comments and feedback are more than welcome as always. I would still like to throw in a Disney based post as much as I can or have time to get done. :) I leave on Friday, February 25th to drive all night to arrive at Port Orleans French Quarter Resort on the 26th. We will be enjoying free dining with our party of nine! We also catch the beginning of the Flower and Garden Festival half way through our week long trip. Our last day is the next Saturday, May 5th. Should be tons of fun. It will be my sister's first time there in ten years and gets to bring her family this time. And my cousin turns 30 in January next year and this will be his first time! Can't wait to get there and unleash the fury with my Nikon D90 DSLR. I will be posting on twitter throughout the trip of course (@dishippy). Enjoy!

No comments: