Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Near The Top

Near The Top by DisHippy
Near The Top, a photo by DisHippy on Flickr.

I noticed with every Resort hotel we visited on our trip, Jenea and I would usually be allowed time to explore and shoot photos by our large group of understanding family members. ;) We would disappear and then randomly catch up with members of our party along the way to head somewhere else. This was from my shooting after our wonderful breakfast at Whispering Canyon Cafe. This is the top section of one of the totem poles in the Wilderness Lodge's lobby. This was taken from the highest point we could be without having a reservation for a club level room. lol. I shot a bracket of this and tried my best to tone the HDR effect down and get the colors under control. This resort is pretty tough, as I found out, to shoot. The lighting is difficult and varying, but alas here it for your viewing pleasure. Please let me know what you think and all suggestions are welcome. Enjoy!

No comments: