Monday, August 22, 2011

Raglan Road

Raglan Road by DisHippy
Raglan Road, a photo by DisHippy on Flickr.

It's been somewhat of a tradition over our past couple trips to hit Downtown Disney on our last day before heading out to get that last little bit of Disney magic after our bittersweet last night in the parks the night before. One ADR that I'd wish that we would have had time for was one at Raglan Road in DTD. From what I hear the atmosphere and food here are great. When we arrived early that morning to DTD, I knew I wanted to go grab a shot of this restaurant. I was really pleased to see that one side of the gate was slightly opened, giving the facade a very inviting feel, and of course, I have to love that the facade was my favorite color. :) Please let me know what you think as all suggestions are welcomed and appreciated. Enjoy!

No comments: