Monday, September 12, 2011

Flickrites Unite!

Flickrites Unite! by DisHippy
Flickrites Unite!, a photo by DisHippy on Flickr.

So a little back story with this shot. This is one of my best friends and roommate Steve Wood. He plays one of the world's oldest wind instruments, the Didgeridoo. The store DidgeridooBreath.com is having a photo contest of sorts. Basically, the participants are to get a shot of them in an iconic or special place wearing their Didgeridoo Breath shirt. So this is what we came up with, what better icon of our fine city than the St. Louis Gateway Arch! We had a great sky and great weather to go out shooting.

To the winner of this contest goes a brand new, very nice, very expensive Didgeridoo. I would love to do my part in helping my friend win this because I know this is his passion. I know that if I were in a contest to win a camera, something I'm passionate about, he would do everything he could to help me. So now I'm asking you, all of you, to help Steve and me out by following the link below to the photo on Didgeridoo Breath's Facebook page, like the photo on their page, and that's it! The person with the most likes at the end on the contest wins! We only have a couple weeks left so we would both really appreciate any and all support!

Just follow this link to Didgeridoo Breath's Facebook page and my photo of Steve:
goo.gl/XCVKZ

No comments: