Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Some Sun Flare

Some Sun Flare by DisHippy
Some Sun Flare, a photo by DisHippy on Flickr.

At first, I'd passed this shot by because of the green flare over the waterfall, but as my processing skills grow, I was able to make it a little less noticeable and to bring out the background. This is from our trip last October to Gatlinburg Tennessee and Great Smokey Mountain National Park. I can't wait to go visit my sister-in-law and her family again for two reasons. One, to see her and her family including my four nephews and soon to be niece, and two, to go back and visit this wonderful park again and find some new waterfalls to shoot. :) Please let me know what you all think as this has to be the most intense sun flare I've ever captured. Any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated. Enjoy!

No comments: