Monday, January 21, 2013

POTD - Arch In Sky

Arch In Sky by DisHippy
Arch In Sky, a photo by DisHippy on Flickr.

Flickr, do not be alarmed! I am still alive and here is evidence that yes, I do still take photos. LoL. Working in the most popular local camera store in the area during the holidays was insanely busy. I spent more time at work than I did at home so Flickr as well as a lot of interweb surfing was put on hold.

A couple of days ago, however, a friend of mine I work with Scott and I went out shooting on our day off. We first hit the Gateway Arch grounds with our ultimate destination being the St. Louis City Museum. We did have some nice white puffy clouds in the sky and I was able to catch some reflections in the arch itself. Please let me know what you all think as any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Matt said...

That's an awesome shot!