Wednesday, May 15, 2013

POTD - Lone Elk Park Lake

I headed out to Laumeir Sculpture Park early the other morning for some shooting. I was turned away because they were cleaning up after an art fair they had over the weekend. Instead I headed down the highway to Lone Elk Park. This park has a sizable herd of both Bison and Elk so it makes for some awesome nature shots. I was in landscape mode for this shoot so I shot around the lake a bit. This was definitely the best result. I was really drawn to the fog still burning off the top of the lake and the sun rays certainly didn't hurt. Despite the breeze, I was able to squeeze off three HDR brackets each for the two panes of the panoramic. Please let me know what you all think as any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated. Enjoy!

No comments: