Wednesday, August 7, 2013

POTD - Glorchids

Glorchids by Jeff.Hamm.Photography
Glorchids, a photo by Jeff.Hamm.Photography on Flickr.

Caught these while roaming through the Climatron after a long day of shooting with friends. Since I'm there ALL the time, I happen to kind of know how the light comes through. So knowing where I would usually find some nice orchids, I knew there should be some light cutting through there to play with. Luckily for me, suspicions were right! Light was blasting these things from the back side and I was able to reach them with my telephoto. I know most of you must be getting tired of all the MOBOT shots, seems like that's all I post anymore. Rest assured that after October it will be mostly WDW shots. :) LoL. Please let me know what you all as any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated. Enjoy!

No comments: