Friday, March 18, 2011

Aloha Spring Time!


Aloha Spring Time!
Originally uploaded by DisHippy

As many of you have probably already noticed, I thought it would be cool to pick shots from here and there in the progression of the trip to highlight certain things and experiences. After that, I will be posting other shots from random points in the trip. So making our way from Main Street U.S.A., we stroll into Adventureland. I grabbed this shot on the way back to the Jungle Cruise. I really do love Aloha Isle and couldn't resist getting the sign and the beautiful blooming tree. It was really great this trip to see the spring blooms. It was and at this point still is a nice change from our nonspringness lately. Spring is coming, it's just coming a lot faster for the people of Florida. :) Hope you all enjoy the walkthrough of our trip. If you have any additional suggestions of things you'd like me to cover or highlight, feel free to ask and as always, Enjoy!

No comments: