Monday, March 21, 2011

The Wildest Ride in the Wilderness


The Wildest Ride in the Wilderness
Originally uploaded by DisHippy

Since our last trip in 2008, as some of you know my girlfriend, roommate and I got into cacti and succulent plants at home. One thing I was very impressed with in a number of location around the parks were the spectacular displays they had featuring these unique plants. Like the area around Big Thunder Mountain Railroad is littered with some huge Blue Agave plants and very large cactus. It really does help add to the theme of the area and would definitely help cut down on people try to cut through the line. lol. I have a bunch of other shots of other agaves and cactus we saw that I will share at some point. The attention to detail is something I've always admired about the Disney Parks and that is definitely apparent here. Enjoy!

No comments: