Monday, March 7, 2011

The Best Place To Start... The Beginning


The Best Place To Start... The Beginning
Originally uploaded by DisHippy

So we are back from another fanastic trip to Walt Disney World. This was my first trip with my D90 and my girlfriend Jenea's first with her D3100. I figured the best place to start with shot posting was of course, at the beginning. We will call this our base of operation for the trip. We stayed at Port Orleans French Quarter for the first time and it was a great resort. I was really happy to get one of the newly refurbished rooms in building 5. The resort as a whole had a great vibe and was a great place to come home to every night or for a break in the middle of the day. I can't wait to share my other shots with you as I get them all processed. I shot a little over 1,600 photos, but a lot of those are duplicates from conituous shooting. Can't wait to process all of them to see what I actually ended up with. But like I said, we had a great trip and it was awesome meeting up with Cory, Larry, Kathy, Katy, Andrea, Jeff, and Ryan. Jenea and I both had a great time and can't wait to get back. Enjoy!

No comments: