Thursday, June 30, 2011

Fully Stocked

Fully Stocked by DisHippy
Fully Stocked, a photo by DisHippy on Flickr.

Another one of the boats fully stocked and ready to go along the river in the Asia section of Animal Kingdom. Another reason I wanted to catch this view was the potential passenger. He may have to wait for the next one. LoL. He was very gracious to sit still for me and allow me to get quite close to get this shot. Please let me know what you think and as always, Enjoy!

Sorry I didn't get a chance to post this last night, I had the day off work and met Ryan Pastorino (Silver1SWA) for some shooting around St. Louis, then we met up with Corey Dorsey (Corsey21) to shoot the Arch. We had a great time and can't wait to see how the shots we all got turned out. Watch out for those Mosquitoes boys! ;)

No comments: