Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Vinylmation Nation

Vinylmation Nation by DisHippy
Vinylmation Nation, a photo by DisHippy on Flickr.

This is a shot of the Vinylmation sign found inside Villains in Vogue on Sunset Blvd. in Disney's Hollywood Studios. I was walking the street with my 50mm having some fun. These great displays can be found in many places across the entire resort, it seems Vinylmation has taken over as the most prominent souvenir that can be found in the parks. I only have four of these little guys but I must say that I can see danger in this. lol. Time for Jeff to work on his self control, which should be pretty easy as I really don't have money to be spending on Vinylmations right at the moment. :) But as a Graphic Designer, I really loved seeing these great displays around the parks. Enjoy!

No comments: