Saturday, June 18, 2011

Sitting In Boma

Sitting In Boma by DisHippy
Sitting In Boma, a photo by DisHippy on Flickr.

I would have to say that one of my favorite parts about our breakfast at Boma in the Animal Kingdom Lodge, besides the food, was the overall ambiance of the seating area itself. The lighting was beautiful and provided even more evidence that Disney pays attention to everything. Always remember to look up! You will be surprised at what you might find! Please let me know what you think and as always, Enjoy!

As a side note I wanted to apologize for not being around Flickr much yesterday, Saturday, I was shooting a wedding. It was highly successful as far as I could tell, even though I have some post processing work ahead of me. It actually made me feel like a real photographer. :)

No comments: