Sunday, March 25, 2012

Living Off The Green Line

About a week ago, I decided that I wanted to revamp my blog. So I decided to change the name and address.

This is for anyone that has the address dishippy.blogspot.com set as a favorite or a link. At this point that link will no longer work to get to the blog. Please change your favorites and links to the new adress:
livingoffthegreenline.blogspot.com

Now for a little background on the name. In the classic story of the Tomorrowland Transit Authority, there were three different lines. The Blue Line was what would take you around the tour of Tomorrowland. While the Red Line was a line to take to people to different planets. Then there's the Green Line, which is for taking people back and forth to the "hover-burbs". This is where my blog lives, where the Disney fan and nature lover in me come together, photographing as much as I can along the way.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the notice! I just updated the link on my blog. :)

DisHippy said...

Thanks a lot Steve! I figured the "brand" change on the blog was in order to fit what it is a bit better. :)