Friday, March 9, 2012

Tomorrow's Color Palette

Tomorrow's Color Palette by DisHippy
Tomorrow's Color Palette, a photo by DisHippy on Flickr.

I know that so many of us absolutely love seeing Tomorrowland at night, I am no different. As I've said before, with the size of my group last trip, night shooting was a bit rare. So it was shoot while you can, and since none of my bracketing worked out well since I wasn't very experienced at the time, this is just a single exposure. i think for that fact, though, I'm quite happy with it. I love night shots that are void of people, but I also like night shots with ghosts of guests walking by too. I think my favorite thing about this particular frame is that I nailed lining up the top of Astro Orbiter with the bottom of the Tomorrowland sign.

Please let me know what you all think as any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated.

Enjoy!

No comments: