Sunday, July 1, 2012

POTD - Little Hills Winery

Little Hills Winery by DisHippy
Little Hills Winery, a photo by DisHippy on Flickr.

A friend of mine that I work with at the camera shop and I went out to do some night shooting in old town St. Charles near my house last night. Despite it being very hot and incredibly humid still, we managed to get some good shots. I wanted to get out and brush up on my night shooting since we'll be heading to Chicago this coming weekend and I know I'll be doing plenty of night shots there. Please let me know what you all think about this one, I'd really like to hear suggestions on things to do differently or things you like about it. Enjoy!

Oh! I almost forgot! This was shot with my brand newish (it was an older lens that came into our used case) Sigma 28-70mm f/2.8! You all will be seeing a lot more shots with this lens, and I'll try and remember to put a post up showing that beautiful glass. :)

No comments: