Tuesday, July 24, 2012

POTD - Sun Beams And Hope

Sun Beams And Hope by DisHippy
Sun Beams And Hope, a photo by DisHippy on Flickr.

Ok, so I'm not immensely pleased that I didn't get the whole Hope sign in this frame, but the square in front of the Hancock building in Chicago was full of tourists. I know I was a tourist as well, but these tourists had point and shoots and I was trying to shoot! lol. I ending up waiting my turn to shoot this composition, when a little girl wandered up to the left side of the sign. I just recomposed and shot away since I knew if I waited for her to move more people would have walked into my frame. I really love how it looks like the clouds are swirling around the building. Please let me know what you all think as any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated. Enjoy!

No comments: