Wednesday, July 25, 2012

POTD - Sleeping In Chaos

Sleeping In Chaos by DisHippy
Sleeping In Chaos, a photo by DisHippy on Flickr.

Nothing terribly special with this shot here, but I really liked how I was able to fill the frame with that 80-400mm I was using in Chicago. If you hadn't guessed, this is another one from Lincoln Park Zoo. I was really amazed at how this one was able to sleep so soundly. There were several other flamingos that were courting and being very loud, and worse off than that there was a young kid in the grass across from their enclosure screaming at the sea gulls that were around. I was surprised in this shot that the shadows turned out so good, as it was a bit later in the morning when I shot this. Please let me know what you think, as any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated. Enjoy!

No comments: