Tuesday, August 7, 2012

POTD - Golden Hour Gerty

Golden Hour Gerty by DisHippy
Golden Hour Gerty, a photo by DisHippy on Flickr.

This isn't by any means the best shot in the world, but it is Disney and I really liked the way it turned out. I've been thinking about Disney park planning a lot lately. We are planning my first trip to DLR for next year, and that of course gets me wanting to go back to WDW. Please let me know what you all think as any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated. Enjoy!

P.S. - If anyone has any tips or tricks for planning a DLR trip, where to stay, good restaurants, what time of year to go for good weather and crowds, etc., please please please let me know. I'm stressing out over this DLR planning even though it's a long way away, I still don't know when I should plan on going. Good weather and lowish crowds are my main concerns.

No comments: