Tuesday, August 14, 2012

POTD - A Wide Open Wilderness Welcome

I've been planning this Disneyland trip, and in that finding out how expensive the Disneyland hotels actually are. I've been reading trip reports and reviews, and I think the Desert Inn is going to be our home base for the DLR portion of our CA trip. It's the closest to the promenade and the entrances to the parks. Thinking about Disney planning always gets me thinking about past trips. That's exactly why I purposely held some photos back so that when I got in trip planning mode, I would have something to post with it. This was just as I walked into Wilderness Lodge. It wasn't my first time visiting, we stayed there in 2005, but it's is always such a grand sight to walk into that lobby. If anyone out there has any other hotel recommendations for directly around DLR please let me know. Enjoy!

No comments: