Thursday, February 21, 2013

POTD - Dew Drop Orchids

Dew Drop Orchids by DisHippy
Dew Drop Orchids, a photo by DisHippy on Flickr.

After the last time I went out to the Missouri Botanical Gardens, I realized I won't be able to go unless I get there right at opening any more. Getting into the Climatron and the Temperate House at MOBOT first thing in the morning is spectacular. It's a little cooler in both houses early in the am, it's not crowded so I could take my time, and the light was spectacular! The backlight I was able to get here really made these dew drop covered orchids something special. This was shot with my Olympus E-PL5 with the 45mm f/1.8 prime lens attached. Please let me know what you all think as any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Matt said...

I love this photo!