Thursday, February 14, 2013

POTD - Hiding In Shadows

Hiding In Shadows by DisHippy
Hiding In Shadows, a photo by DisHippy on Flickr.

I was talking to my brother about this shot, and talking about the 17mm f/1.8 because he shoots Olympus too. I term I used just off the top of my head, "That thing is so sharp! Those photos give people paper cuts automatically!", and of course he laughed and shook his head at me as usual. This is a perfect example of how stellar this lens really can be. I manually focused here, which always gives better results with these primes. Even with the lower light in the shade here, but I was still able to get this one. If you all couldn't tell, I'm very happy with this lens and the E-PL5 in general. It will definitely keep my photographic appetite occupied until I can get my D600. :) Please let me know what you all think as any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated. Enjoy!

No comments: