Wednesday, March 20, 2013

POTD - Light Through Orchid

Light Through Orchid by DisHippy
Light Through Orchid, a photo by DisHippy on Flickr.

A couple of days ago I finally was able to get my brand new, 27" iMac! Which also meant that I got my Lightroom 4, which meant I could finally process my new Olympus E-PL5 camera's RAW files. I ventured out yesterday morning as early as I could to the Butterfly House here in St. Louis. Not only are there thousands of butterflies there, but plenty of these outrageously beautiful orchids. I was fortunate enough to catch this one just as the light was cutting through the thick trees and vibrantly lighting it up. I was very pleased with how the RAW files processed in Lightroom 4. Please let me know what you all think as any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated. Enjoy!

No comments: