Thursday, March 28, 2013

POTD - Spring Snowmageddon

Spring Snowmageddon by DisHippy
Spring Snowmageddon, a photo by DisHippy on Flickr.

This past Sunday, during what should have been good first spring weekend, we ended up with 12+ inches of snow across the St. Louis area. For us, that is a lot in one day, luckily for me, work closed so I was off while the snow came down on Sunday. I was scheduled for Monday to be my off day, so I knew I'd be going out to find something to shoot. I went to a couple places, this one of the Butterfly house is one of my favorites. It was also a lot of fun romping through a foot of snow with my D90 in tow. I kind of wish that it wasn't still snowing when I took these shots, but then again it does add to the scene I suppose. Please let me know what you all think as any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated. Enjoy!

No comments: