Wednesday, April 3, 2013

POTD - Eyes That Glow

Eyes That Glow by DisHippy
Eyes That Glow, a photo by DisHippy on Flickr.

This is my niece Delaney. She is adorable, obviously. I noticed while shooting her and her four older brothers Easter Sunday that I don't post a whole lot of portraits. Mainly because I don't take a lot of portraits because I don't think I'm very good at it. I've been working to get better at lighting and portraiture and I'm very lucky that all four of my nephews and even little 1 year old Delaney don't mind their photos taken. This one really caught my eye because of her eyes, the really caught the flash and lit up like they always are. She was the perfect and most fun model I could've asked for, so that helped too. Please let me know what you all think, I could really use some good feedback here. Thanks in advance and of course enjoy!

No comments: