Thursday, April 11, 2013

POTD - Frontier Duck

Frontier Duck by DisHippy
Frontier Duck, a photo by DisHippy on Flickr.

Another shot from our last WDW trip in February/March of 2011. I'm not really sure why I haven't posted this one yet. I think I just don't think about the characters in the park quite as much. Which I should, because they are a bunch of fun to shoot. I think it has something to do with the fact that we don't get down as often as we'd like. Only getting down every two to three years means that our days are really busy. Meeting characters has fallen to a pretty low point on our list. Grabbing a quick photo in between guests, like I did here, is something I need to raise on the list. Filling to frame has always been something I struggle with for some reason, but I think I pulled it off nicely here. Please let me know what you all think as any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated. Enjoy!

No comments: