Monday, April 29, 2013

POTD - Lamps And Long Exposures

Lamps And Long Exposures by DisHippy
Lamps And Long Exposures, a photo by DisHippy on Flickr.

Of friend of mine, Scott, who I work with at the camera shop and I went down to Old Town St. Charles which was Missouri's first state capital to do some night shooting on Main Street. The uneven cobblestone sidewalks and road make for great reflections and textures. I had some fun in this spot, not a lot of cars parked on the sides of the road and only a few passing by. That combined with the leading lamps all the way down the street, I was hooked on it for a little while. This exposure alone was an 81 second exposure to give you an idea of how dark this area was.

Please let me know what you all think, I'm really wanting to sharpen my night shooting and processing big time before I head to WDW in October. Any suggestions or comments are welcomed and appreciated. Enjoy!

No comments: