Monday, September 16, 2013

POTD - Rolling Down The Fountain

This past Saturday, my friend Scott and I ventured back downtown for some more night shooting. I will say that it was quite successful. We had good weather, some good shots, and I even learned some things which is a plus.

This is a shot of Kiener Plaza downtown looking further downtown. Had I made a 180 degree turn, you would've seen the backside of the old courthouse, another fountain, and then the arch. This view to be specific - St. Louis Sunrise .

I chose to go with this vertical composition because it include more in the frame without being distracting. I liked showing all of the fountain, but the layering in this shot is much better. Please let me know what you all think as any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated. Enjoy!

No comments: