Tuesday, September 3, 2013

POTD - Tiki Tiki Tiki Detail

This isn't my favorite shot by any means, but the composition is one I liked a lot. As far as exposure and processing are fine, but I don't like that I didn't included that last little peak, and as much as I tried, the distortion from my UWA lens is making things just that little bit off. I post this, one because I needed a Disney fix getting close to my trip, and two because I want to showcase those "so close" shots. The ones I'm so close to absolutely loving, but because of one or a couple things, I'd like to retake it to show how my skills have improved. Nevertheless, I still love the detail in this area so couldn't deny this shot. :) Please let me know what you all think as any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated. Enjoy!

No comments: