Wednesday, September 11, 2013

POTD - We Went That'a Way!

If you've looked, read, or followed along with my stream for any length of time, you undoubtedly know that I love Disney signs. Around Magic Kingdom and in particular in Frontierland they are especially fun. As if I needed something to help keep me excited for our upcoming trip. This shot reminded me of everything on this end of MK that is going to be new to us. The new Haunted Mansion queue was still under construction last time we were there. Splash Mountain got refurbished and I haven't ridden that myself since I was pretty young, and now am just not a huge fan of wearing wet clothes. There's also the new queue elements in Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.

I'll have to say that's the biggest "advantage" about not being able to get down to the parks but every several years. There's always something new and different to go see. Of course I'd like to visit more often, and some day that might be an option. For now, I will focus on this upcoming trip and the surprises and special things that might happen. Please let me know what you all think as any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated. Enjoy!

No comments: