Tuesday, October 15, 2013

POTD - Chihuly In Bokehrama

First of all, I can't really go much further without giving personal thanks to my friend Jeff Krause, SpreadTheMagic here on Flickr, for introducing me to The Brenizer Method. More commonly known as Bokeh panos, these have become a focus and a new challenge for me these past couple of weeks.

Secondly, this has to be one of my favorite shots from this spot because of that technique. If you've followed me for any length of time, you know I love shooting at Missouri Botanical Gardens in my area and love shooting the few Chihuly pieces that remain inside. Not until I went in the other day with my Olympus E-PL5 and 45mm f/1.8 attach did I really realize the true potential I had. The beautiful morning light and the fall flowers certainly didn't hurt things at all. Please let me know what you all think as any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated. Enjoy!

No comments: