Wednesday, October 2, 2013

POTD - Crystal Arts From Below

Another shot I pulled from the 2011 archive and did a little B&W work to in order to bring it back to life. I had to post something of Disney relevance since we're now within 16 days of our trip! I also just found out we will be getting Magic Bands and MyMagic+ for our trip which is exciting as well. Not having to dig for a card after bag check will be nice with all my camera gear. Plus it will be awfully nice to not have to walk across a park for a fastpass. That means time for more photos! Please let me know what you all think as any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Amy Cooper said...

Nice Information! I personally really appreciate your article. This is a great website. I will make sure that I stop back again!.
Mosaic products