Wednesday, January 8, 2014

POTD - Down, Down, Over The Falls

You'll be saying that like a Norwegian all day if you know where this is from. :) LoL. One thing I was pretty insistent on this past trip was that I wanted to do all of the World Showcase attractions as I hadn't been through all of them in quite some time. Another issue with only getting down to the World but every two or three years. I was really happy to spend a little more time in the pavilions this trip, as it was a little crazy out in World Showcase from Food & Wine. It was a great time and I encourage anyone to go and experience it. For Epcot though, for me, I really like Flower & Garden a bit better.

Anyways, I was pretty happy with the way this one framed out. I was on the left side of the boat going past this and was right next to it with the 35mm f/1.4. Please let me know what you all think as any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated. Enjoy!

No comments: