Tuesday, January 7, 2014

POTD - Moroccan Market Detail

An observation for our first Food and Wine Festival. While we were really excited about this, and EPCOT Center is our favorite park, we noticed ourselves not spending as much time as usual in this park. Due to the Festival, the crowds all gravitated towards EPCOT, and understandably so as the food is excellent.

That being said, Disney really has to do something about the drinking. It's a great addition and I think should be a part of the festival, but they have to do something about controlling it a little. Having "drinking teams" running around, reading articles about guest on cast member fights, and even having a drunk guy messing with my camera bag on my back is just too much!

I will say though, these pavilions, like Morocco in particular, that are deeper than others provide a nice and quiet escape from the crazy people. I've always really liked the detail in World Showcase and if we ever see any additions I would be completely for it, no matter the country. Please let me know what you all think as any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated. Enjoy!

No comments: