Thursday, February 6, 2014

POTD - Color and Awe

Color and Awe by Jeff.Hamm.Photography
Color and Awe, a photo by Jeff.Hamm.Photography on Flickr.

This was a shot I captured on my way home from work a couple of Sundays ago. We close early at five o'clock on Sundays, we come outside to go to our cars, and we see this starting to come together. I immediately run to the car and get on the road. This was shot at the sunsets absolute peak, from the perfect spot. The highway I take home hits a nice big hill before a floodplain and the river, so the landscape and sky go on forever. I was very fortunate to catch this, as it's more than likely one of the best sunsets I've ever seen in St. Louis. :) Please let me know what you all think as any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated. Enjoy!

No comments: