Friday, February 21, 2014

POTD - Panchito Romero Miguel Junipero Francisco Quintero González III

This last trip was our first time staying at Coronado Springs Resort. The moderate price range fits our budget quite well, and I will say, this is definitely towards the top of our list. I loved how different the three different areas of the resort were, as well as one of the better themed pool areas on property. I had a lot of fun shooting around this resort and have a lot of shots from around the grounds. Another thing that drew me at least to this resort was the characters that were around. The Three Caballeros and Saludos Amigos characters were found throughout different areas of the resort. I had to go and find Panchito's full name for the title of this. I was quite excited when I found this statue and the Jose as well. Please let me know what you all think as any suggestions are welcomed and appreciated. Enjoy!

No comments: