Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Counting Down (update)

Hey there everyone. It has been a while. I've been super busy at work, my last check had 103 hours for two weeks. I am also trying to start playing again with my two guitar players from our former band. Time has been short, but I have to make time to visit my dis-pals. So we are nearing the 40 day mark and I am getting extremely antsy. We got out La Nouba tickets in the mail and like I said we have made reservations for Le Cellier, Coral Reef, and Brown Derby (for mom and dad). My girlfriend Jenea and I have finally decided on a early sunday dinner at the San Angel Inn in the Mexico pavilion. After that we will be meeting up with my parents and little brother and for an evening in the Animal Kingdom. I don't know if I mentioned this story, but when we went in 2005, we went to Blizzard Beach, were there for literally a half hour and it started raining, hard. We got replacement tickets that we just recently found out had no expiration on them. So Jenea and I are going to do morning extra magic hours at Blizzard Beach for free! That really all that I can think of at the moment. I will keep everyone posted on how we are doing with our planning. Hope you enjoy the monorail pic. Peace.

6 comments:

Rae! said...

That is way cool!!! getting in free is always good!!!!

Heath said...

That is a cool monorail pic. I know you still have a month and a half before your trip, but be warned, we will all be expecting a full trip report when you get back.

Matt said...

Cool picture! I'm excited for you!!! I wish I didn't have to wait until January for me to go. Oh well, I've got D.C. to look forward too.

MikeF. said...

Things look like they are shaping up!

Chris said...

Gotta love a countdown that is less than two months! Excelent pic too, did you take ti? or is it something you found?

sambycat said...

i am totally jealous!!!!