Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Frank and Ollie on DVD

Hey there everyone. How's everyone doing. So, somebody has been hiding this dvd from me since it has been out there since 2003 and I had no idea. I just recently ordered it off of Amazon and it arrived last night. All I can say is if you haven't seen this, you really should. I've never seen two people that had such a strong friendship for such a long time. In my opinion, two of the best animators that Disney has ever seen, this film takes a look at how the constructed some of their classic scenes. You actually get to hear how they do it from them. It was directed by Frank's son which I also thought was cool. You have to get online to get this film. If you enjoy Disney history or just the classic animated features, this is a must for your library. Oh, and if any of you hadn't noticed, The Three Caballeros/ Saludos Amigos dvd comes out today. I will be reviewing that here within the next couple days. Later.

6 comments:

Chris said...

Had to do a double-take myself! Was thinking, great a new movie! Well, I suppose if you haven't seen it, it's new to you! ;-)

Will have to check out amazon and see if I can obtain myself a copy. Thanks for the great find.

Rae! said...

Cool I didn't know that was out there either.

I am sooooooooo soory about work. You were doing sooooo much ot what happen???
Thanks for the support.

MikeF. said...

Going to have to check it out. Thanks for the right up Jeff.

Matt said...

Hey Jeff! I've never heard of this one. I'll have to check it out. How are things?

[rich] said...

Sorry to hear of the lay off :-/ hope it all works out dude...

Heath said...

Nice review. I didn't realize this existed, but I'm definately checking it out soon!!